Welcome to The Cornflowers Holiday Home
Telephone: 00 33 (0)2 51 28 43 98
Set in the peaceful hamlet of L'Oulerie and surrounded by fields of corn and sunflowers, yet only 8 minutes drive from the bustling cathedral town of Luçon with it's many shops, bars and restaurants. This is an ideal base from which to explore the local Marais (wetlands), either on foot or by bike.
The Vendée is famous for its miles of sandy beaches and unspoilt coastal landscapes - a perfect place to relax when on holiday!
The Cornflowers Holiday Home, with heated pool & private garden, set in a hamlet 18km from the beaches of the Southern Vendee. Ideal family base.
NEW FOR 2017
- Games room/TV Lounge with PS4 games console & games, board games, toys for younger children
NEW FOR 2016
- New Roof to main house, veranda and outbuildings
NEW FOR 2015
- Pool area has been fenced off for better child security
-Most trees in the garden have been pollarded to let in more sunlight
- New Table and chairs for the veranda - more comfort for alfresco dining
- House decorated throughout
- New furniture, mirrors, towels and pictures in most rooms
Our Reservations are managed by
Annette & Jason Khan
Tel: 00 33 (0)251 284398
The Cornflowers Holiday Home, 4 chemin de la Lande, L'Oulerie, 85400 Lairoux, France